Main Street farm
|This view was probably taken around 1900. It shows a thatched farmhouse and buildings on the west side of Main Street. To the left of the photograph is the stone barn which still remains.
By the time the map to the right was published in 1915, the farmhouse had gone.
This extract is taken from the 25″ OS map for 1915, sheet 33.9